19 May 2011

photo friday

Here we go! The overwhelming majority of you (meaning all six people that contacted me—thank you!) were in favor of a Photo Friday, so here's the first edition.

I took a walk around the Hood River (Oregon) Marina and found plenty of things to photograph, most notably a juvenile bald eagle that let me get up close and personal. I love where I live so much. I love that I can take a walk on the river bank and see a bald eagle on an average Thursday. His buddy appears to be a vulture; probably hanging around for scraps, but it really seemed like they knew each other.









7 comments:

Cathy said...

Great pictures! I need to come visit!

Kate said...

I think I'm going to love Photo Fridays! :-)

Marisa said...

Oh Kate. That comment totally made my day! :)

Bcieloha said...

That bridge one would make a FANTASTIC black and white picture for my hallway. LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

Bcieloha said...

The 2nd one poseted, that is. :)

patricia said...

totally jealous! we need to live somewhere like that! great shots.

M. said...

beautiful! such pretty pictures. this makes me want to go swimming!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...