31 July 2012

213/366 circles




Circles. We're surrounded by them. But this week, while trying to find a subject for a “circle” photo prompt, I couldn't seem to find anything just right.

This next image does have circles, but that's not why I'm sharing it. The little dude didn't want the delicious honey basil dressing I made, but we didn't have any other dressing in the house. (He doesn't really go for lemon, balsamic, or olive oil like the grown ups do.) I asked him if he wanted his salad plain or if he wanted to find an alternative. He looked in the fridge and pulled out the ketchup.

To each his own, I suppose.


3 comments:

Grandpa Bill said...

That's the Berninghausen gene again.

Barb said...

I have to know. Did he actually eat it with the ketchup on it?

Marisa said...

He did! He left most of the chard, but he has an aversion to greens. He happily ate everything else! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...