17 October 2012

291/366 making banana muffins

Ok, y'all (and by “y'all,” I mean Cathy and Jillaire). . . here's one of me smiling. Am I the only one that feels awkward smiling in a house all alone while taking a picture of myself? It's much easier not to smile.

I passed on the reflector this time, but I think it would have helped decrease the redness in my face. As it was, I was having enough trouble with my tripod perched precariously on the counter and getting my focus point in the right spot. Although I was taking a smiley picture, with the technical issues and running back and forth to check the LCD screen, this is how I really felt.
Maybe I'll grab a kid to tickle tomorrow. That should help.

6 comments:

Sophie said...

tu as un si joli sourire ! (moi j'ai des raisons de ne pas trop sourire, une dentition moyenne...) mais je comprends ton ressenti...
c'est une photo sans réflecteur ? mais d'où vient toute cette lumière ?

Marisa said...

Thank you, Sophie! The light just comes from windows. Lots of windows on all sides on a sunny afternoon. (And a little editing boost.)

Sophie said...

Ok thank you for your answer, a chance those windows ♥

Cathy said...

I love this! You have a great smile. If I was alone in the house long enough to make muffins and take pictures of myself I'd be doing nothing but smiling. Believe you me. Also, I made banana muffins yesterday too. We're kindred spirits.

carol said...

I love your smiley picture !!!!

Grandpa Bill said...

Great photo idea. Awkward as hell, until you realize that my girls are the prettiest in the world. I like the smiley one, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...