28 March 2013

balloon shadow

Two weeks feels like a long time for me to go without posting. It's probably not all that unusual for me, but it felt extra long this time because I wanted to post, but things kept getting in the way. 

I had a birthday. Hubs got me a monitor calibration system for my birthday, and I wanted to run it before I edited pictures again. But school events and issues kept popping up, needing my time and energy. (Then there were a few days when I had no energy, as it had all been sucked away, and I needed to recuperate.) 

I still have a lot on my plate for the next month, but I'm excited to test out my calibration efforts and go through this backlog of images on my hard drive. I'm also hoping to spend some more time with my camera. I've missed it and its stress-reducing qualities.