16 February 2009

The following is a free advertisement...

Hello, and thank you for checking out my crafty blog! The following posts are collections of my handmade cards (and a few scrapbook pages). Some are new, some are old, and some are very old. Nearly every card I make is unique, but these samples can help spark ideas or give some direction if needed.

The products available for paper crafts these days are simply amazing--both in number and in variety. Browse through any scrapbook store and you'll see what I mean. These products + my creativity = some pretty great cards. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Grandpa Bill said...

What a terrific idea!! Great showcase, plus I get to see all your clever card ideas(tee hee!) I'd love to send the site to Jan(the one I teach with)and Anne Glenn, but only if it's ok with you.
I hope this idea brings you so many requests that you have to have your mom come and help with your cutie kids while you try to create! "You go girl!"
nana/mama

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...