17 March 2009

Spring Preview

There are so many wonderful prints out this spring! Just looking at them gives me that little burst of excitement that only spring can bring. The cold is almost over--sunshine and flowers are on the way! Here's a little preview for my fans:


I absolutely could not resist this sprinkle-patterned paper. It just screamed "Cupcake!" Cupcake cards are available for purchase now (at Creative Edge Salon in Troutdale) in limited quantities. (Email me if you missed out and I can whip up another batch.)


These are cards-to-be. The toys and dinosaurs will be boy birthday cards, and the others will be spring/Easter/cheery cards. I'm hoping to have them available by the last week of March or first of April.

(The polka dots are glittered and the yellow one is repeating butterflies.)