My almost-sister-in-law has a tummy that is very anti-gluten. I love to bake, and I love to share my baked yummies. To avoid depriving her of my tasty treats, I keep my eyes open for good, easy gluten-free recipes.
This recipe is both good and easy. Honestly, it's the best peanut butter cookie I've ever had--with or without flour. And only five ingredients? Really, it's a wonder I don't make these every. single. day.
Plus, they're so quick and easy, I bet you could start mixing these now and be eating a warm one within half an hour. Somebody, quick--make a batch and let me know if I'm right. :)
Five Ingredient, Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup smooth peanut butter1 cup granulated sugar
1 egg1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a medium bowl, thoroughly combine peanut butter, sugar, egg, baking soda, and vanilla. (Yes, all at once. I told you it was simple.)
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- Flatten dough blobs a little for a nice, flat, round cookie.
- Bake for 6-10 minutes. (Check at 6 minutes, then 8, etc. When done, cookies should be soft and just slightly browned.)
- Remove from oven. Cool slightly. Enjoy!