05 June 2012

157/366 peanut butter frosting

I love this frosting.

I made chocolate zucchini cupcakes with peanut butter frosting for our annual Teacher Appreciation Brunch. Thirty six tiny, delicious cupcakes. I used the original Better Homes and Gardens recipe this time, but I've made a healthy version before that is just as tasty, as long as you have that amazing frosting.

Don't worry, teachers. I made sure I was completely done frosting yours before I licked the bowl. And the spoon. 
And the offset spatula. . .

3 comments:

Kelley @ TheGrantLife.com said...

Oh yum! Defiantly trying this one :)

Jillaire said...

Do you use the BH&G PB frosting recipe? That's the choc zucchini cake I make, but I have a PB frosting recipe I prefer. It's from the Cake Mix Doctor. Compare and see what you think. I can't remember the differences now, but long ago I decided I liked the Doctor's better.

Cathy said...

Yum. Now I have an excuse to make more cupcakes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...