28 July 2012

210/366 plastica





We spent the morning knee-deep in colorful plastic. He added some torpedoes to ordinarily harmless Harold the Helicopter. She made a western town with a waterfall flowing off a mountain.

When I told him he put the C sticker on his garbage truck backwards, he said, “I know. I like it that way.”

The best thing about parenting, for me, is watching these lumps of cells develop into actual decision-making people. How lucky am I that I get a front row seat for this transformation?

3 comments:

Sophie said...

Jolies photos de ces heures de jeux ♥♥♥ et belle réflexion, moi aussi, j'ai toujours été heureuse de les voir ainsi grandir, se fabriquer...

C'est amusant, ton billet est en phase avec celui de Famille Summerbelle : http://famillesummerbelle.typepad.com/fsblog/2012/07/play-time.html

Barb said...

My daughter has that same dress! I guess someone else likes Target too!

Marisa said...

Oh yes. We LOVE Target. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...