09 August 2012

222/366 a closer look

Thanks to some recent self portrait inspiration, I am making an effort to take some more creative self portraits. As much as I hate being in pictures, and considering I am not entirely comfortable with the egocentricity of self portraits in general (or blogs in general, for that matter), this new effort doesn't really make much sense. I'm chalking it up to experimental learning.

I'm already learning new things. Check out those lip lines. I'm getting old. OLD. Old and wrinkly and my body is already starting to fail. It's all horribly traumatizing.

Good thing I have kids to keep me feeling young. The little dude saw me taking pictures of myself and wanted in on the action. Notice his mouth stained orange from recent carrot gnawing.
Photo taken by The Little Dude