20 October 2012

294/366 mrs. incredible

I spent some time this afternoon altering Hubs' one-size-fits-all Mr. Incredible costume (Deluxe with Muscles!). I'm finding this year that I can make do with the pre-made stuff if I just jazz it up a bit. I took in the legs and the torso, and tacked up the shoulder “muscles” so they wouldn't be weird biceps.

My costume came without muscles (because I'm so ripped already), was a steal at $16, and I don't think it will need a lot of alterations. Plus I found some elbow length black gloves for a dollar. A dollar! I chuckle a little to myself when I hear how much my friends are spending on their Halloween costumes.

Some people call me Martha Stewart. I prefer Mrs. Incredible. :)

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Awesome. My kids have both decided that they want to wear last year's costumes again this Halloween. How's that for cheap costumes?

Marisa said...

Now THAT's awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...