21 October 2012

295/366 drinking tea

Combine cutting back my caffeine, a severe dip in the outside temperatures, and back to back viruses and you get me drinking tea. I'm not a tea person. I'll take coffee over tea any day. But if I drank coffee as much as I wanted to, I'd go slightly insane from the jitters and my heart might leap out of my chest. So I satisfy my desire for warming, throat soothing fluids with tea. It's growing on me.

I am also learning to enjoy hot water with honey, cinnamon, and apple cider vinegar. It's kind of a long story.

This is Day Seven of Pictures of Me week. Done. Hooray! It did make me more comfortable in front of the camera (thank you for that, Cathy), but I was frustrated with the technical aspects of not being behind the camera more often than not. I'm ready to get back to shooting with my eye in the viewfinder.

Here's a start. I couldn't resist the cuteness of this tiny spool of thread and needle in my thimble. Adorable, right? Now, who wants to teach me how to use a thimble? It feels so awkward. . . 

4 comments:

Bcieloha said...

Aren't thimbles just for Monopoly? :)

Cathy said...

You did it! I'm kind of sad the week is over. Maybe the Food Network executive will see that picture of you smiling whilst making banana muffins and you'll be a star!

Grandpa Bill said...

just put it on your middle finger...it will feel very natural soon!

Barb said...

Way to go! I think a week of self photos should be enough to last an entire year! (at least for me)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...