21 November 2012

326/366 radiant morning

I am thankful that I am greeted with mornings like this more often than not.
I am thankful for a cozy home to keep me warm and dry.
I am thankful for the opportunity to be available to my children whenever they need me.
I am thankful for a husband who values my work and worth as a mother.
I am thankful my parents demonstrated and taught me to have a strong work ethic. It has opened countless doors for me.
I am thankful for compliments strangers give to my well-behaved children.
I am thankful to live in a community that values education and caring for our environment.
I am thankful to live in a country where I am allowed to live any way I choose, and for those that came before me that made it that way.

I am thankful for a free public place to share my thoughts, and for you, who keeps coming back to read them.

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with joy, laughter, family, and friends.