19 September 2013

gingham


So, back in July, when I finished the scrappy side of this quilt, I said that I wanted to get the gingham side done before I lost momentum. Ahem. I lost momentum. 

But this week, over two full school days, I cleared my calendar and got the gingham side done. I love it! I even got the batting sandwich all pinned together, so all I have left to do is quilt (simple straight lines) and bind.

It's truly amazing how I continue to put things off for so long when finishing them doesn't actually take much time. It's all about priorities, I suppose. . . 


2 comments:

Grandpa Bill said...

Don't beat yourself up. You and Hubs created many good, lifelong memories for the sprouts this summer. Quilts are inanimate objects and wait much more patiently than children. Priority goes to the humans you are creating so wonderfully.

nana/ma said...

I TOTALLY agree with Dad's comment!! I'm sure the quilt is beautiful and cozy too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...