19 May 2010

sprucing up the place

If you read make happy through a reader, click over for a visit today. I spent a large portion of the day playing around on Photoshop, trying to make the logo in my head a digital reality.

You'll be happy to know that all that time spent in front of the computer, giving my kids the "uh huhs" but not really listening, was not spent in vain. The logo, and the new header you see above, turned out exactly as I'd imagined. I am over-the-moon thrilled.

I'm also dropping the *, so "make*happy" will now just be "make happy." I always regretted the star, but was reluctant to let it go. I'm removing it from every place I can, but if I've forgotten some, please let me know. The one place I know I can't change it is the make happy Facebook page, because Facebook is ruthless and controlling like that. I'll just have to live with it.

And I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you, readers. I wasn't sure if I'd stick with this blog for this long, but interacting with you makes it a pleasure. I love sharing ideas and "meeting" new friends. Keep those comments coming...I sure do love 'em. :)