27 March 2011

slice of life

This week's I Heart Faces photo challenge is "Slice of Life." I thought this photo of my little baker from our blondie-making session would be perfect. More photos and a link to the chocolate coconut blondies here: http://make-happy.blogspot.com/2011/03/chocolate-coconut-blondies.html

“My little buddy helped me every step of the way. He got such a kick out of pouring the measured ingredients into the bowl and stirring after each addition. He loved pressing the batter/dough into the pan. He even grabbed his camera and joined me for the photo shoot portion. Future food blogger?”

7 comments:

Rachel said...

This is too cute! I love that he's taking his own photo :) And blondies... YUM!

Shawntae said...

Adorable shot! And I totally have that seal tight container, only I keep saltines in it.:)

Leslie said...

Aww, little boy following in momma's footsteps :) How cute!!

thais. said...

this for sure is a perfect 'slice of life' shot. adorable.

Marisa said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love being able to capture their personalities in a photo. :)

Lauralee said...

I love that! So much personality! Little boys are so sweet. It's perfect.

MyKidsMake said...

oh my gosh! My son is ALWAYS taking pictures of our food now too! its the next gen of food bloggers for sure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...