01 September 2011

photo friday. fourteen.

I took this photo during the truck party I showed you Monday.
Remember this?

 I just love how easy that was.
Carbon dioxide-filled balloons, hanging down.
So simple.

Anyway, I liked the first photo, but while playing around in Lightroom, I wondered how it would look in black and white. I thought the shades of grey could be interesting.

Do you write grey or gray?
Is there a difference?
 After the conversion, it dawned on me that with no other reference points in the photo,
I could flip it upside down and make it look like helium-filled balloons.

 Yahoo!
That was cool!

But maybe it's better back in color?
Hmm. I don't know.

But I do know that I love digital cameras and I love photo editing software.
Even though I don't do anything crazy with my editing, I just love that it's there and I have power to change my photos into almost anything I can imagine.

I may have been called a Master Manipulator once or twice in my life.
I'm sure it had everything to do with my photo editing.
:wink: