06 September 2011

portrait practice

At the beginning of August, I campaigned for volunteers so I could practice my portrait photography, because my children are growing tired of the camera. My sister-in-law graciously gave me a chance to practice on my adorable nephew. It was such fun! I loved every minute of it. He put up with me for about an hour, during which I took almost 400 photos. I thought I'd share a few of my favorites.


Fun fact: This little guy is the one for whom I made the chenille baby blanket and threw the green and brown baby shower. He's almost seven months old now!



5 comments:

Lauralee said...

gorgeous photos! I love those toes!

Cathy said...

Great pictures! I love the one with the mirror. My favorite is the one with Grandma's hands. At least I hope those are Grandma's hands.

Bcieloha said...

Thank you thank you thank you!! We just love these! :)

Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Toooo cute!!

Courtney said...

That first one with the feet is just wonderful!! Love the composition!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...